Checked the rooftop unit #2 and found a bad disconnect switch. Replaced the disconnect switch and the 3 fuses.
Performed a plan maintenance on system Check system and clean condenser coil, check amp draws, pressures. Replaced filters and check drain lines, system has 19 degree TD and its working properly at this time. Note: checking on the wine unit we found operations are working good but found the drain line not connected properly and will need to be corrected on our next visit.
system in sanctuary is not cooling properly. Check system and found package unit for the south side has leaks in the coil in both circuits, the second unit that serves the north side of the sanctuary has only one circuit working because the other circuit is also is low off R22. May is going to talk to people in charge to see what they are going to do.
Check system over 19th hole and found condenser fan motor bad. Replaced fan motor and started system and operations are good at this time
System not cooling. Check system for upstairs and found bad capacitor on condenser unit, after replacing part we started cooling and checked pressures, amp draws, temperatures, drains and system is working properly at this time also performed a plan maintenance on downstairs system and checked pressures, temperatures, drains and amp draws. Washed condensers with water. Note: recommend that capacitor on condenser for downstairs be replaced at next visit
Checked the operation of the A.C. Units. Checked the amp draw on the fan motors and compressors, took temperature readings across the coils. Cleared the condensate drains, replaced the air filters and washed the condenser coils. Checked for a water leak, found the units draining properly.
Downstairs system not working. Check system and found evaporator coil frozen and after thawing coil out I found coil has a freon leak and a cracked drain outlet. Started system and added 2 lbs of 410-A system is running properly.
Checked the downstairs unit and found it low on charge. Leak checked the system and found leaks in the evaporator coils. Charged the unit with 410a refrigerant. Checked the operation of the heating, replaced the air filters and took amp readings on the fan motors. Recommended that the indoor coil be replaced.
Checked the ice machine and found the sanitation light on. Removed the ice from the bin. Removed the sensor and water distribution container. Cleaned the parts, washed the condenser air filter. Added cleaning solution to the machine and ran it threw multiple cleaning cycles. Washed the ice bin and re started the machine. Recommend adding a water filtration unit to this ice machine.
Checked the rooftop units for hail damage. The number #1 which is the split is fine. The 2 package unit have intensive hail damage and will need to be replaced to the get the original efficiency.
Installed emergency drain pan and float type emergency shutoff switch,
Checked the trane furnace and found a burnt up indoor blower. The heat exchanger is bad on this furnace and the unit is very old. It is recommended that that the furnace and the indoor coil be replaced. If the motor is replaced the burnt smell will still be present.
Replace the wine cooler evaporator with a new CK30AG, Chandler evaporator for the existing R-22 system. Includes freon recovery, EPA disposal, welding, evacuation, charging with R-22, startup and testing. 1 year warranty on parts and labor.
Replace the wine cooler evaporator and condensing unit with a new CK30AG, Chandler evaporator and a 1/2HP, R134A COPELAWELD unit to make it a complete R-134a system. Includes freon recovery, EPA disposal, welding, evacuation, charging with R-134a, startup and testing. 2 year warranty on parts and labor.
Installed new 5 ton system. We demo existing furnace and slab coil plus demo ceiling grid to be able to get to system. And install new furnace with new evaporator coil and drain pan, pulled vacuum and charged system to 10 degree subcooling. All operations are working good. Also found run capacitor and and replaced it before we could start system